Thursday, July 26, 2012

MY PHILOSOPHY...AND NOTIONS...EXPLAINED

Just FYI....On this blog:

I try to combine Economic History with solid Macro and Micro Economic theories...to come up with "truth" that is not agenda driven...

In other words I don't argue "What I want to happen"...only what is happening and if its a good idea...

I do think we are ignoring history simply to support economic dogmas and notions...like free trade...which are hollowing out the US economy for short term corporate profits...

Theories are just notions...History is Fact... What should happen...is not the same as what did happen...!

My Progressive notions...do not protect the teachers unions...as some progressives do... I don't believe in paying people not to work...we tried that and it resulted in a welfare wonderland in the 80's...

I think that some Economic Genius needs to show us how a global economy based on free trade and multinational corporations...effects local economies...and ASAP.

Because for most of us: 
All economies are local...!

America is a very sick and twisted place...where money rules... I'm just trying to find the rational parts ...before its too late...

OK...now....as I was saying...