Monday, July 30, 2012

HAVE WE BEEN DUPED BY THE POOR...?

I think the notion that poor people are on-line arguing for MORE WELFARE CHECKS FROM THE GOVERNMENT...IS JUST NUTS...

PURE RIGHT WING LUNACY...!

The people who are arguing for more PURCHASING POWER IN THE WORKING CLASSES...are the MAIN STREET MERCHANT CLASS...!

People who are poor are not ON-LINE begging for "government checks"... They are likely standing IN-LINE at government and charity offices hoping for some immediate help...

They don't have the time, or knowledge, or SPELLING ABILITY... to make arguments for the redistribution of income...LIKE SAY KRUGMAN THE ECONOMICS NOBEL WINNER...AT PRINCETON...

I am always amused went my Progressive Notions are interpreted as a "request" for a government check...

I can't survive selling yachts to millionaires....I NEED ORDINARY PEOPLE TO BE ABLE TO BUY THINGS ...

OTHERWISE...I'M GOING TO BE ON WELFARE...TOO...

EVENTUALLY...!